Hey girl, hey! YOU'RE ENGAGED!! We can hear you shouting it from the rooftops and we're here for it! Now what?!
We know that you are about to embark on crazy rollercoaster of emotions and begin your Pinterest-binge, but before you do here are 5 things you should do as soon as you get engaged!
1. ANNOUNCE YOUR ENGAGEMENT to all of the important people in your life (don't forget grandma!) and THEN post an adorable photo of you and your new fiancé.
2. START MAKING YOUR GUEST LIST, this will help you choose a venue. ✨Pro Tip: make sure your venue can comfortably accommodate your guest-list. For example, some venues state that they can seat 150, but that doesn't mean they can squeeze in a dance floor!
3. SET UP A WEDDING EMAIL ADDRESS to keep all of your wedding inquiries and questions in one place. It is also a great way to minimize the wedding related spam that is about to flood your inbox.
4. THINK ABOUT YOUR WEDDING MONTH, when do you want to get married? Keep in mind that May, June, September, and October are the most popular months to get married and the top venues book up FAST.
5. ASSEMBLE YOUR BRIDAL TEAM: Is your mom going to help you vendor search? Is your dad a photography enthusiast that can help you choose the photographer with the best moody and unique style? Do you need a full wedding planner? A partial planner or day-of coordinator that can help you with your wedding vision?
Now go ahead and keep screaming “I’m engaged!” from the rooftops! Hope these tips help you get started planning the wedding of your dreams ❤️
Congrats, bride-to-be 💍💍